Radiance eye care with superfruit extracts
Believe it or not, but there are some cases the manufacturers actually shortchanges their products with an unworthy claim description.
This eye cream has a great, unscented and an anti-irritant formula that is well packed. It contain a wonderful mixture of scientifically proven skin restoring vitamins such as Niacinamide, Vitamin C derivative, Vitamin E and Retinol. In addition it is based on quality emollients and conditioning agents.
It will assist brighten the skin’s tone and revive its texture, improving in time the appearance of fine wrinkles, puffiness and protecting the skin from environmental damage. (1, 2, 3 )
It is a shame the claims are lacking and focusing on the probiotic extract integrated into the formula, because its efficiency in topical use from a scientifically perspective is hazy due to a deficiency of an established prof. The fruit extracts mentioned supplies anti-radical skin protection but they are not the core of the formula.
This eye cream’s light texture would be endure by most skin types but dry skin owners.
• An unscented and an anti-irritant formula. Might be suitable for sensitive skin owners (a test pre use is recommended)
• Assists in brighten up skin’s tone and revive its texture
• Improves the appearance of fine lines in continuance use
• Protects the skin from environmental damage
• Active material’s percentages might not be optimal so results might take a while to reached and noticed
This treatment is the first line of defense against dark circles and puffiness. This massaging roll-on restores yesterday’s vitality to the eyes.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sesamum Indicum Oil Unsaponifiables, Bisabolol, Stearyl Glycrrhetinate, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Asiticoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malachite Extract, Lactose, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Rhodochrosite Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, CI 77891.
1. Bissett D, Oblong J, Berge C. Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance. Dermatol Surg.
2. Gehring W. Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. J Cosmet Dermatol.
3. Segall A, Moyano M. Stability of vitamin C derivatives in topical formulations containing lipoic acid, vitamins A and E. Int J Cosmet Sci.