Protective anti-aging face cream SPF30
This is one of those cases the manufacturer’s definition of the cream can simply trick you. A “Protective anti-aging face cream with Cell Protect complex”. Sound like an anti-aging daily facial cream that also contain sunscreens.
Let’s break it down: the so called “Cell Protect complex” is just a way to refer the sunscreen mixture of the formula. It’s a well-known, stable organic sunscreen mixture (1) that does supply a reliable broad spectrum sun protection. In addition, it does supply anti-aging skin benefits but only due to its ability to protect the skin from sun radiation because the cream is definitely lacking any other anti-aging ingredients.
To that end, you as a customer should know this cream is a light, nice organic based sunscreen, but it does not meet daily cream’s requirements.
The cream’s main plus is its light, fast absorbed texture that makes it useful in humid weathers or for those own a regular to oily skin type.
• Has a light and a fast absorbed texture
• Will supply your skin a stable and a broad spectrum sunscreen mixture.
• Does not meet daily cream’s requirements.
• Contains perfume
• Does not contain physical sunscreen that can contributes to the stability and long lasting of the sunscreen mixture.
Aqua, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glycerin, Nylon-12, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate C20-22 Alcohols, Butylebe Glycol, Dimethicone, parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, RhodochrositeExtract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate. Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid.
- Chatelain E, Gabard B. (September 2001). “Photostabilization of Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) and Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate by Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S), a new UV broadband filter”. Photochem Photobiol 74 (3): 401–6.