Energetic serum with cocoa and orange extract
This serum contains great moisturizing factors, some of which belong to the NMF group. Those will moist the skin and improve its unhealthy hue. In addition, it contains a few great antioxidants that will assist protecting your skin from free radicals and environmental damage. The sense of freshness this serum provides is originated at the Mentol extract in contains. Unfortunately as opposed to the Mentol’s fresh & clean feeling when used on one’s skin, it is not a good choice of material for topical use. There is a considerable amount of research claiming the Mentol can cause skin irritation and in rarer cases even atopic dermatitis. 1,2,3. In addition, even if you own resistant skin and you don’t feel any irritation when applying Mentol, it does still damages the skin barrier creating a faster TEWL.
One last thing, there is a lack of scientific evidence to show Royal Jelly’s skin benefits. Most of its chemical breakdown is water with some proteins, fats and minor amounts of vitamins. Hardly an anti-aging miracle.
Don’t hold your breath expecting to be illuminated.
• Will nourish and moist the skin
• Might improve yellowish or grayish skin hues if caused due to dryness and environmental damage
• Contains Mentol. Might cause skin irritation
• Button line, almost every hydrating serum can supply a similar solution.
PAYOT Serum De Choc Energetic & Feel Good Serum is a high-performance treatment which effectively corrects skin texture and tone.
Formulated with a revitalising cocktail of Cocoa, Orange and Fresh Mint Extracts, Serum De Choc adds an instant burst of radiance to stressed skin. A blend of stimulating ingredients including Ginseng, Caffeine, Royal Jelly and powerful Anti-Oxidant Green Tea energises and illuminates dull, tired skin.
Wake up to glowing skin with Serum De Choc, the luscious serum melts into skin to correct uneven tone, boost the complexion and leave it illuminated, fresh and radiant.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-8, Sodium PCA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Water, Threobroma Cacao Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triticum Vulgare Protein, Royal Jelly Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Extract, Oleath-20, Cellulose Gum, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disosodium EDTA, CI 14700, Yellow 5.
1. Dermatitis: contact, atopic, occupational. 2010 Nov-Dec; Mentha piperita (peppermint).
2. International journal of toxicology. 2001; 20 Suppl 3:61-73. Final report on the safety assessment of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water.
3. Ford et al 1992 p.101s.